Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Top Epilator 2010 I Am A Female With A Beautifully Shaped Butt, But?

I am a female with a beautifully shaped butt, but? - top epilator 2010

the skin of my floor is uneven, with grooves and pits. I have cellulite and the work of ten years, which keeps the back in good shape. I see guys flirting, but I can not imagine how ugly that looks.I use an epilator to remove hair (ewww i know) and the use of shea butter in a vain attempt to alleviate them. Suggestions on how I can get a good ass baby?

9 comments:

Well, said Alberto said...

If someone gets their hands on him, be spent in the pursuit of perfection anyway. So do not worry.

misskitt... said...

RUB a toner cartridge in the back that helps the skin on the back for a better look and feel

Kitti on xx

a beautiful lie said...

If its perfect shape and well cared for, they were able to have their best side, I mean, do not eliminate natural imperfections, wrinkles, etc., because that is what is the skin of a person in this environment has the muscle and fat Sitting comfortably in the buttocks area. It is likely that if a cross-eyed man, imagine what would be pleased, it can be seen in flesh and blood, they prefer a real woman airbrush model in a magazine.

madddd said...

Exfoliation, massage, hydration

shutyerf... said...

Do not worry. No decent guy is concerned about the inadequacies of the question. We have all the pieces of us that we do not like.

dev said...

the best way is to make love and appropriate

ladybug said...

b4 peeling of the skin firming lotion slathering, peeling Did I mention:)

Jac said...

only accept, is that ..

Sweet ♥ said...

Take hun, if you do not have it!

Post a Comment