Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stomach Flu During Ovulation Unsuccessful With Clomid. I'm Devastated And Need Some Help!!!?

Unsuccessful with clomid. I'm devastated and need some help!!!? - stomach flu during ovulation

We have tried to the TTC and I finished my second cycle of Clomid. First cycle was 50 mg, 100 mg seconds. At first I did not ovulate. This time (second round) was sure that it works. I had a fundamental change in BBT to 14 lots of mucus and proteins. I also felt sick and I had the sensitivity of the breast. But then I had a very bad stomach flu jump later in the day of ovulation and a few days. But still had sexual intercourse during the fertile period and after the change my body temperature is high time. But suddenly released this morning, the temperature. Now I ask myself if I ever ovulate or if it just a fever because of my stomach. I'm devastated, I'm sure it still worked. I do not know what I do now. I am 27 and have since MarriED for one year. I am healthy and fit. Why can not I have a baby? I would be a great mom! Please any help? What can I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment