Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reply To Interview Email How Do I Reply To This Email?

How do I reply to this email? - reply to interview email

Dear Student,

We are pleased to announce that for the ***. been nominated

They were selected to in an interview with ***. participate


Please bring the following day of the interview:
*****

Please confirm that respond to this e-mail to their presence.



Regards,

Admissions ***
As you can see, I've omitted all the details. He said: "Please reply to this e-mail to confirm their presence." How do I respond? In what format would you answer me? What can I say?

thank \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

2 comments:

deborahh... said...

If the name John Doe, for example, opens:
Dear Mr. Doe (and Mrs. Doe, unless his wife gave him a title)

If you do not have a name, date:
Who can

Thank you for the invitation to interview, I can confirm that I am capable of visiting. I hope to see you on *** day.

Best regards,

Your name

Dave said...

I had an answer, will be the. They are not likely to qualify in a confirmation via e-mail.

Post a Comment