Monday, February 22, 2010

Get Out Of Demo Mode On Ps3 Some Suggestions On Some Games To Buy For Ps3?

Some suggestions on some games to buy for ps3? - get out of demo mode on ps3

I have MLB 09 COD 4 UFC!.


The game was always a small enough of these games, with the exception of the UFC, made the greatest game of all time, but I need something new, a new game for the PS3, I thought skate 1 cheap and 2 because I played the demo and had loved it! Skating is the man I Hella fun that can play for hours, but mostly I'm a player-type line, the computer i dont play and patterns of history is boring, I need real life the action and talking trash lol


Ideas of people.



I bought cell factor: Physchiatric war or something, and its pretty cool game, like Halo and Unreal Tourn 1 is mixed. You should try the demo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment