Sunday, February 21, 2010

Myopathies More Condition_symptoms I Was Born Physically Handicapped. I Have Nemaline Mypathy. I Just Want Opions On How You Fell About This.?

I was born physically handicapped. I have Nemaline Mypathy. I just want opions on how you fell about this.? - myopathies more condition_symptoms

Note that I can go. Nemaline myopathy is like cutting weekness in my muscles. For more information, see Nemaline know Myopthy Learn more. I'm still young, so I do not understand what it is. I just wanted people to your opion of people who are physically disabled, to know. If you know or those who are physically disabled, such as love me. You who know what I mean. You will never another person with Nemaline myopathy, and no insurance for them. I made it for the rest of my life and I'm only 14th

1 comments:

FishStor... said...

I feel very differently about people with disabilities, as I did when I was your age. I was very impatient with older people and care that the pace was slow and on the road.

Until my father became ill and was confined to a wheelchair. Now talk to me out of the way, all the nurses. It is more than just opening the doors is to take the time to know the person. Not pity, but admit, in fact, that I think are important.

When I was 6, my best friend was deaf, then he walked away. And was, in retrospect, the only person with a disability who always favored the university. It was just immaturity.

I think the kids today are a little more tolerance towards people who are different. And maybe I'm naive - it can certainly cORRECTIONS me, but there is so much media attention, people with different abilities in television, which is less tainted by a stigma.

I think extraodinarily intelligent and very courageous.

Post a Comment