Friday, January 22, 2010

Spring Air Adjustable Bed After Back Surgery's My Back Hurts Much More If I Sleep In My Bed Then On My Coach With My Head Elevated?

After back surgery's my back hurts much more if i sleep in my bed then on my coach with my head elevated? - spring air adjustable bed

I had back surgery 5 for the lumbar spine of S1, L5, L4, L3 and L2. Everything melts in short, a titanium excecpt spring / cage L4/L5, which was my first operation. I have an adjustable air bed comfort that you can not change the stiffness of very soft to hard. Even the mildest setting my back hurts a lot more if I is sleeping on the couch, head elevado more like a bow or a supine position. The question is "why my back hurts much more when I get up when I sleep in my bed when I sleep in my car?" Nobody told me my doctor it is very recomment include know. Believe it hard for me to I am the only one found with this problem. Another thing that happened a few minutes before he had to go into surgery, I no problem with the tops of the feet. cam time I realized on my feet, and the right and then with a numness left feeling annoyed that I had to help. Please still

3 comments:

Marilyn B said...

I think it is important to do what they can sleep well at night, and if that means buying a new bed, so bad. There is a bed that I saw on television advertising, in which the head of the bed can be taken at different angles. It's called Craft Matic adjustable bed. You may need to invest in one of them to carry the load on his back. Moreover, she reads the damage as if it were possible, the spinal nerves, or at least a degree of irritation of the sciatic nerve (the back is the peroneal nerve), causing the top of the foot. This problem may or may not improve with time. You've probably heard of the sciatic nerve the largest nerve in the body. Now comes this nerve in the lumbar spine (L4-S3) and, as nearly through the thigh, supplying the posterior muscles were then divided above the knee in the peroneal and tibial nerves. Winds from the N. peroneal nerve at the lateral surface of the leg muscles of the front leg on the job and continue on the back (top)Foot. Somewhere, probably during the operation, the nerve was accidentally "hit" - to what extent, we will take time.

ne11 said...

Try on the side with a pillow between your knees. After my fusion. I felt better sleeping in a chair.

The numbness in the feet sounds like a neuropathy.

ne11 said...

Try on the side with a pillow between your knees. After my fusion. I felt better sleeping in a chair.

The numbness in the feet sounds like a neuropathy.

Post a Comment