Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Canine Melanoma New Vaccine For Canine Melanoma?

New Vaccine for Canine Melanoma? - canine melanoma

My beloved Pyrenees has a diagnosis of subungual melanoma of the neural crest. I did some research on and I told my vet about a new vaccine has been provided by Merrill conditional approval from the FDA. My dog goes in Thursday for the second bone amputation of fingers and pink. Then referred to a veterinary oncologist and hopefully the vaccine.

My question is, does anyone have experience with this vaccine? Should his life or his devotion extended. How? I read somewhere that the injection of a deep tissue? How often is given? Cost?

etc etc I can tell someone something would be greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

Nedra E said...

My sympathy for your Pyr. She did not say how old he is.

Any questions, leading to the responsibilities of education and training to tell you these answers. This is part of the service has been paid.

In the meantime, read about it on the website below.

To support Pyr ... Pyr is a group here at Yahoo. -! --

Post a Comment