Monday, January 25, 2010

Netflix Improve Xbox How Do I Improve My Video Quality When Streaming Netflix Through My Xbox Live Account?

How do I improve my video quality when streaming Netflix through my Xbox Live account? - netflix improve xbox

I just enable this service today and the video quality is not so great. I have a 1080i TV and AT & T High Speed Internet ..... I think the video quality depends on whether my Internet connection. Today, when I start the movie will be shown, and my xbox determines the quality, 2 / 4 bars. Is there a way to improve the quality of my videos? Without updating my login? Thank you.

2 comments:

TeknoKid said...

How is your Xbox connected to the network? If you try to see wireless cable, to see if the problem ..

What happens in your network? If you people who share their connection, try it, if they are not in use .. and disable file sharing or active programs for high-bandwidth ..

If your router supports UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) .. it can not .. and open ports on Xbox simple router and the connection can be improved ..

How fast is your connection?

Good luck ..

Daniel G said...

Just go to my xbox and found quality TV or something, and you select 1080i but if u choose to Netflix for movies all the movies in HD Arnt somemost of them are visible only to 720p

Post a Comment