Monday, January 11, 2010

Hives And Wheel Pictures A Very Scary Thing Happened To Me And Made Me Realize How Delicate Life Is!?

A very scary thing happened to me and made me realize how delicate life is!? - hives and wheel pictures

The other day, he left the doctors office, I took my first pill antibiotic. He was called Avelox, I've never been there. I had my mother and 3 of my four children in the car with me. I was driving. Approximately 15 minutes after taking the pill was very funny. My eyes started watering, my head began until the "buzz" and I was beside himself. My mother told me to stop and watch him, but I said I was fine and not to worry about. Now my face is red and began to itch all over. My heart was pounding. I stopped. My mother took the wheel and I'm slowly deteriorated. I had all these hives and began to grow very poorly. We were in an area he knew very well, so my mother stopped and called 911th When rescuers arrived on time, I began my tongue and mouth and throat can swell up. I thought, 'God, not now, I'm only 29th I have had 3 doses of Epi-Pen, and God saved me. Are you going on? Life is too short, I am eternally grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment